Thoughts Before Cooking:
Just a simple pasta salad I like to whip out when I need to.
- 2 Stalks of Celery
- ~10 Black Olives
- Mayonnaise to Taste
- Mustard to taste
- Pasta Noodles of your choice
- Salt & Pepper
- Prepare the pasta according to the pasta directions.
- While that is occurring slice the celery in half. Afterwards, chop the stalks into small pieces.
- Slice the olives.
- When the pasta is done cooking, strain, and rinse in cold water.
- Add the olives and celery to the pasta.
- Add mayonnaise and mustard to taste.
- Place in the fridge to cool or eat right away.
Thoughts After Cooking:
Fast and tasty. A great side dish when you are in a hurry or just have a hanker.
For more pasta salads, go to Garden Pasta Salad with Bocconcini
For more salad recipes, go to Ratatouille
For more recipes, go to Schooner’s Summertime-Only Strawberry-Raspberry Pie