Thoughts Before Making:
So while Annie Laurence, from Death on Demand, loves her coffee, I am not a fan. I like the small, but not the taste; I’m a tea girl through and through. Yep, hot or cold I will always drink it.
But there is one other thing besides tea that I will purchase, a Green Tea Frappuccino.
I got this recipe from Eugenie Kitchen.
- 1 Cup of Ice Cubes (Less than 10)
- 1 Scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 Cup of Milk
- 1 Tablespoon + 1 Teaspoon of Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons of Matcha Green Tea Powder
- 1/8 Teaspoon of Vanilla or Vanilla Extract
- Xanthan Gum (Optional)
- Whipped Cream (Optional)
- Add all the ingredients in a blender.
- Pulse and blend on high until thorough
- Add whipped cream if you want.
Thoughts After Reading:
I thought this was fantastic and just like the one you would get from Starbucks.
The Matcha Green Tea is expensive, but much cheaper than buying the drinks from Starbucks as you get waaay more to drink.
You can also substitute the ice-cream with custard, vanilla yogurt, plain yogurt, greek yogurt, etc. If it is plain or greek you might want to add more sugar.
But I thought this was soo good I have made it over and over.
For more drink recipes, go to Virgin Appletini
For more recipes, go to Garden Pasta Salad with Bocconcini