Thoughts prior to cooking:
This is a recipe I absolutely love and thought I would share with you all. It kinda fits with the previous book, Glazed Murder, as Suzanne and Jake go out to eat at an Italian restaurant, but that’s all the connection. Be sure to give this recipe a try as I’m not kidding. It is delish!
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 4 Skinless, boneless Chicken Breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 Carrots, sliced into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 10-oz package of frozen broccoli florets
- 2 Cloves of garlic, minced
- 12-oz package of Angel Hair pasta
- 2/3 Cup of Chicken Broth
- 1 Teaspoon of Dried Basil
- 1/4 Cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese
Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; add chicken. Cook, stirring until chicken is cooked through. Remove from skillet
Begin heating water for pasta. Heat another tablespoon of olive oil in the skillet. Add carrots to skillet, cooking for 4 minutes. Add broccoli and garlic to skillet, cooking for two minutes.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Add chicken broth, basil, and Parmesan to skillet. Stir the skillet. Return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat and simmer for 4 minutes.
Drain pasta. Place in a large serving bowl. Top with chicken and vegetables. Serve with added parmesan cheese if you so desire.
Thoughts after cooking:
Love this recipe and could eat this pasta until I burst!
For more recipes, go to Italian Flavor Fused Popcorn